Ultraviolet printing will provide newspapers a great competitive advantage by enabling them to print on matte and gloss finish, coated, hibrite, news and supercal stocks. The product variety is endless.
Ultraviolet Curing Systems also assure substantial savings in energy costs as compared to conventional gas burning ovens.
- Up to 68,000 PH with a 2 lamp system on each side
- Systems are air cooled
- The multistep power control provides optimum curing
- Instant On/Off curing technology
- More Energy efficient than conventional shuttered systems
- Shutterless lamp housings require minimum maintenance
Systems available for:
- Single width format presses 870mm-1000mm
- Double width format presses 1200mm-1680mm
Learn more about ultraviolet printing and ultraviolet curing for the newspaper printing industry. Increase your printing flexibility and reduce your energy costs. Contact us today to learn more.